Not sure if design-build is your project delivery path? Aqueous Systems can assist you with traditional engineering & consulting services:
- Conceptual Design & Scope Definition
- Master Planning & Capital Budgeting
- Basis of Design / User Requirement Development
- Detailed Engineering & Construction Documents
- Piping Design, 3-D Modeling, & Coordination
- Automation Engineering / Software Configuration
- cGMP Compliance and Constructability Reviews
- Due Diligence & Utility Evaluations
- Operational & Energy Conservation Studies
- Capacity Studies – Are your systems having trouble keeping up with facility demands? We can help identify system bottlenecks and determine which area or areas of the system(s) need help.
- System Audits & Troubleshooting– In preparation for an audit or something no operating properly, Aqueous can review and evaluate your existing systems to identify areas of concern in safety, operation and performance, quality, efficiency, and compliance areas.
- Design Qualification/Enhanced Design Review